Friday, November 6, 2009

Senator DeMint for President - grassroots support.

Over the past few months, I have been testing the waters with numerous articles advocating Senator Jim DeMint (R-South Carolina) as a possible candidate for the Republican nomination to be our Presidential candidate in under three years. The response from readers of this blog, and folks who ran upon the articles that I had written, has been amazing.

I have received at least three emails asking me what can I do? How can we start a draft Senator DeMint for President 2012 organization? Will this lead into a Nation-wide third party movement? Not to mention numerous comments in support of Senator DeMint, and this poll in which 86% of respondents either support DeMint for President or might support DeMint for President - http://righthandedpitcher.blogspot.com/2009/10/vote-in-our-poll-would-you-support-jim.html .

Senator DeMint has become the most beloved United States Senator in the Conservative movement over the past several months, as the Conservative blogosphere has touted his actions, his comments have annoyed liberals like only a true threat could, and his devotion to liberty does not take into account whether or not his stance is popular.

The grassroots support for a possible Senator DeMint campaign for President is there, however, before I commit to anything in regards to 2012, I would like to know if my fellow Americans are prepared to work hard for a DeMint campaign, that is if we can convince him to run for the Republican nomination, that itself might be the hardest part.

While we would not have the numbers of the Sarah Palin or the Mike Huckabee for President movements, I believe our dedication could not be matched. Senator DeMint is a true American patriot, while I am not taking away from Sarah Palin or Mike Huckabee, Senator DeMint has been on the front lines for the past year, he has been attacked, however, this strong United States Senator from South Carolina is relentless.

So, I ask oncemore, if you like the sound of a Senator DeMint for President in 2012, please leave a comment in this article, or email me at aaaabraves@yahoo.com , I believe we have a winning candidate, however, only time will tell.

0 comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online