Monday, September 14, 2009

Did You Know That You're Racist?

I know, the revelation came as a shock to me too. I admit it: you're all racists. Me too-- I didn't even know it. I had an inkling of it before, but your latest questioning of the President cemented in my mind the indelible fact that you are a racist.

I figured it out once I read a great, insightful article by our dear friend Maureen Dowd.

A great highlight:

Wilson clearly did not like being lectured and even rebuked by the brainy black president presiding over the majestic chamber.

This proves that Wilson is racist. Now, we don't actually have any statements that Wilson has any racist quotes-- or that he dislikes people of any race-- or that he even cares that Obama is black.

But Dowd clearly used some sort of telepathic power and read Wilson's thoughts. I believe that she heard this:

Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Flaming cross. Some one get me some ice cream. VANILLA ice cream.

I'm glad that we had this discussion. Go lecture yourself.

0 comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online